I am taking some much-needed time off work, so that also means a blog break. However, I do promise a big ol' juicy post when I'm back early next week. Maybe even some cat pictures.
|"You can't leave - how will my fans survive without me?"|
Of course, taking some time off meant that today was a nightmare, with 27 boxes of 7-weeks-late back-ordered kitchen supplies arriving at the office for me to unpack.
- Cardigan - no label, thrifted; last seen here in February with striped Dries
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in January with my first Fluevogs
- Culottes - Michal Negrin, thrifted; first seen here in December 2017 with burgundy and grey
- Shoes - Seychelles; first worn here a couple of weeks ago with lots of Vizzini-bombs
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here last week
Since today was my last day at work before vacay, I cheated and did the denim-looking culottes. This is a pretty casual look for me for work.
I'm done with this cardigan - I love the colour, but I'm "meh" on it. My coworker admired it today, so as soon as I've washed it, it's yours, Simar. I only paid $6.95 for it and I wore it 3 times - that's barely over $2/wear. Chump change!
How I'm feeling...
Outerwear - I carried the gloves home and wore the scarf untied and the coat open.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, c. 1970s, vintage fair
- Amber ring - c. 1996
Well, my friends, I hope the rest of your week brings sunshine, and your weekend brings good times! Later!