The worst thing about long weekends is going back to work.
- Top - no label, thrifted; last seen here in February with purple velvet
- Trousers - Tan Jay, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in December 2016 with much shiny stuff
- Shoes - Queen Transcendent, Fluevog; last worn here in October 2016 with shades of wine and roses
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; first worn here in May with funky menswear
- Toque/scarf/gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace (worn as a bracelet) - vintage fair, first wear
- Bracelet - thrifted
- Chain cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Mom
- Ring - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I've had a few questions lately about my outerwear and how it's coordinated to my regular clothes. I do think one needs a coat wardrobe in order to not have clashing outerwear. Nothing like putting on a pink rubber rainslicker over a cocktail dress!
I like to coordinate not just the style of the coat but the colour, so that my outerwear look is as cohesive with the coat on as it is off - like I did with today's outfit.
I have about 6 practical hats, that hang on our hall organizer.
|Yes, my fridge is covered in ephemeral crap - concert tickets, pictures and magnets. I like it.|
My scarves and gloves are stored in the seat of the hall organizer, like so:
Do you collect coats for different looks? Do you do sets of outerwear accessories too?