I'm in one of my low moods, gritting my teeth and getting through the day. I have so much on the go, but I just don't want to do anything at all. What to do?
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here in March with a ruffled blouse (my hair's so short!)
- Blouse - St. Michael, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in June with mint green and a brooch
- Shoes - Esoteric Temptations Odette, Fluevog; last seen here in March with white pleather and a beetle
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
I didn't really feel much like "me" until I put the coat on, but still, it's a good dress.
I think the blouse might have a little too much sleeve for my taste. My arms look incredibly short.
I love this dress - just wish it had pockets (I wish all my clothes had pockets!).
Outerwear: I felt like a Russian princess in my outerwear. Now that's how I like to feel!
- Headwrap - thrifted for $2.95, first wear
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Obi - Benetton, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I have many things on the go, starting tomorrow night, and this is a long weekend coming up for us (Remembrance Day) in Canada. I'll be back on Monday with tales of adventure!