Baby blue is one of those colours I thought I "couldn't" wear. It's not like I'm going to explode if I wear it - why was I so anti-pastel for so long?
- Sweater - Badgley Mischka, thrifted; purchased here for $9.95
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last worn here in September under a strapless dress
- Skirt - Orenzo, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016 with green and gold accents
- Shoes - H London; first worn here a few weeks ago with a ballet skirt and a spooky sweater
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here in April, over an orange dress that I shipped to Anna
Then I could really jazz things up on the bottom half!
I probably have 4-5 pairs of shoes that would have gone with this, but once I looked at those gold dots, only these boots would do.
I think they help skew the outfit more modern.
Outerwear - I still chortle over only paying $12.00 for this Made in Canada leather jacket. It would have sold for well over $300 new.
- Scarf - Metrowear, San Francisco, 2006
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
- Earrings - Burnt Curve, gift from Mom, first wear
- Amber ring - c. 1998
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes