Although I'm ready for summer to be over, I'm not officially into my fall/winter wardrobe until after September 30th. The rest of this month will be revisiting pieces that I love and need to wear again, or that I am not sure about.
- Sweater - no label, thrifted; first worn here in August with jungle print
- Skirt - Kate Spade, thrifted; first worn here in July with cream
- Shoes - Camper; last seen here (6th outfit, waaaaaay down) with teal and pink leather in May 2016
- Coat (below) - Desigual with Christian Lacroix, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit, waay down again) in February over cream and orange
|L ran back to get his brolly - might rain!|
I loved how this coat went over the dotty patterned skirt. It's a gorgeous coat, and I kept it out for spring/summer wear, but this is its first wearing of that season. I need to sew a couple of buttons back on it, and get it ready for fall.
In addition to today, and the last wear (noted above), I also wore them thusly:
- In May 2016 with pink and gold and stripes, here;
- Here (2nd outfit) in November 2015 with purple and black;
- In June 2015, here, with a grey bustier I don't wear much;
- For Pink Shirt Day in February 2015, here; and
- In January 2015, here, with all the jewels.
I paid $118.00 for them for 7 wears, so not the greatest cost-per-wear at just over $16.00, but that's not as bad as I'd feared. I'm fine to let them go.
- Long necklace - Fossil, consignment
- Short necklace - ElleandEm, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted