Woo! Friday! I have dinner to eat, cider to drink and games to play, so without further ado, here's today's outfit.
- Duster - Design Lab by Lord & Taylor; last worn here (2nd outfit) in March for another casual Friday look
- Blouse - Banana Republic, thrifted; first worn here in June with pink
- Jeans - Levi Strauss 510, thrifted; purchased here for $22.99
- Sandals - Ecote, consignment; last seen here (6th outfit, way down) for a shopping trip with a coworker
It has been a while. Here - in December 2013! - is the last time I wore blue denim jeans.
Here we are without the duster. I had to take it off every time I went to the bathroom, as the fringe is tricky to manage.
I love those fringey sandals. I struggled this morning getting them done up and had to whine at L to do it for me. I couldn't see the holes on the strap for the buckle.
- Belt - from Ruth
- Hinged cuff - thrifted
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Necklace - The Bay c. 2008
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
So. The jeans. These are not your standard jeans. They have weird WTF thing about them. Witness:
And when I turned them inside out, I found this. I didn't even know this was there!
When I bought them, I noticed that one pocket was green.
And I noticed this when I bought them too. What is this for?
I did some searching around online to try to figure out the green pocket and weird back loop thing when I bought them, but adding the search of "reflective tape" paid off! They were issued by Levi Strauss in 2012 specifically for commuter cyclists! Check out this blog article here*, which explains what all this weirdness is for. Mystery solved!
*linking 'cause I love