Woo, only a couple of days to go! I'm sure many of you are already on vacation and ready for Christmas to come (I still have to get a few things, and then wrap it all).
- Top - Cartise, consignment; last seen here in March with fuzzy yellow
- Skirt - Nygard; last worn here in January with blue and black
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here (2nd iteration of the same outfit) in November with shiny patterned tights and velvet
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
The back is just as cool.
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
As you can see in that last picture, there are black scrapes all along the insides of my shoes. When I walk, the heels scratch the metallic leather, actually removing colour from the underneath black leather.
How to fix this? I used Testor's enamel model paint (L and I both paint miniatures - me, not as much as I used to) in Gold.
Like my finger, which is what I used to rub the paint into the surface of my shoes.
After (a bit blurry, sorry).
And before, the back inside of the heels.
And here's the after shot.
Note: I do not ever recommend that you do what I do to my clothes/shoes. I am always taking the risk that I will f**k it up (which I've done before) and ruin something.