Welcome to Sparkle Week! My company's doing Jeans Week, but I don't do jeans (unless they are high-waisted vintage Versace mom-jeans!). But I do sparkle!
- Top - Gorgeous, thrifted; first worn here with the Amazing Bark Skirt in October
- Skirt - Precis Petites (bottom of a suit); last seen here in January
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in November with leather pants
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
The skirt is a silk and wool tweed (very soft). I love the pencil cut and the slightly longer length.
Warm outerwear! Woo, it was cold today!
Nine pieces of bling:
- Mink pin - thrifted
- Rabbit stick pin - thrifted
- Copper cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper bracelet - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Floral metal/stone cuff - consignment
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Green stone ring - consignment
- Amber ring - late 90s
Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair