This coming weekend is Daylight Savings, and I'm dreading how dark it's going to start getting in the mornings. It was so gloomy this morning, I didn't know if my little point & shoot camera would be able to "see" anything.
- Blouse - Ralph Lauren, consignment; first worn here with mint green in August
- Suede skirt - vintage 70s, gift from Elaine; last seen here in November 2015 with two-tone boots
- Boots - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevog; last seen here in July with the last of the camo dress (which I kept)
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
I adore the blouse - ruffles! So many ruffles in the chestal region.
More seventies, in my outerwear:
- Belt - gift from Mom
- Earrings - Plum
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
I ran a bit late this morning, due to someone needing cuddle time (not me).
|"Just one more cuddle?"|