A late night tonight, as I hosted a "Women of X" (where X is the tech company I work for) meet & greet. There are so few women in IT - it's nice for us to gather and get to know each other.
- Blouse - Max & Co., thrifted; first worn here with the blues
- Dress - Danier Leather, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here under a cardi
- Boots - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here with matching arms and legs
I haven't decided if the dress will be packed away for winter or if I'll keep it out for another season. Either way, it's had a few wears this season, so I'm good with that. Time to give some other stuff in my closet some love.
Anyway, if you want to get a glimpse of my closet (I have a small custom-built walk-in closet) and my process of the swap-over, you will want to swing on by on Sunday evening. I always post lots of pictures.
- Cuff - vintage fair, first wear, $3.00
- Earrings - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...time to chill.