Brrr! It's cold outside! I walk to work in the dark, and I walk home in the dark. I am sick of all this dark.
|This is what my camera interprets as "auto-correct" for lighting. Neon!|
- Jacket - Vero Moda in Blue, thrifted; purchased here last week for $19.99
- Blouse - Cleo, thrifted; last worn here in November 2015 with bigass shoulders
- Skirt - Precis Petite, thrifted; last seen here in August 2015 walking a mile in men's shoes
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2015 with more colours
The pattern on this jacket caught my eye, and I really loved wearing it today. It was soft, light and just the right amount of warmth for someone flashing hot periodically throughout the day (yeah, that would be me - yay, hot flashes). Also, pockets!
Big ol' bling:
- Earrings - gift from Simar
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I'm linking you to my earring twin, Ms. Melanie over in Vancouver, who is also having a large earring style inspiration. Bigass earrings for bigass personalities, eh, Mel?