Miss me? It was a crazy end-of-week/weekend, so forgive my absence! I've also been just overwhelmed with life lately, so also please forgive me for not coming around to visit more frequently. Sleep/mental health/seeing L vs. blog comments. I have to choose.
- Top - Sun Moon Stars, consignment; last seen here in June 2014 with gingham
- Skirt - Current, thrifted; last worn here in June 2014 with denim
- Shoes - Liz Claiborne, vintage store; last seen here in September 2014 with splatter
On Friday, my office did a "wear a green ribbon to support Mental Health Week" so I dressed to promote it.
- Dress - Adrian, vintage 1960s, thrifted; last seen here in December 2014 with sparkly
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here (way down at the bottom) in April for Easter at Mom's
I was very happy for it to be Friday.
Green and aqua bling:
- Scarf - Vera, thrifted
- Earrings - Caracol
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I got to see L for an hour while we had dinner and I got ready to go out to see the local production of "Les Miserables." I've seen a lot of local theatre, and some is good and some is...not.
- Dress - handmade, vintage 70s; purchased here for $38.00
- Shoes - Donald J. Pliner; purchased here for $34.00
here - "magnificent!"
We've been having wonderfully warm weather this weekend, but I still needed a little coverage for getting there and back (I was a standout on the bus, ha!). I've had this scarf for over 10 years, but I don't remember where I got it. It's a black silk burnout velvet with purple and pink flowers.
- Necklace, bracelet and earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s - vintage fair
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J
- Pin - thrifted
- Shield and wraparound rings - vintage fair
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 1970 - vintage fair
The show was long, so I got home late again - straight to bed for this cowgirl! We had a game of Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday morning, so I needed a good sleep.
- Dress - H&M, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in August 2014 with a rabbit fur coat
- Cardigan (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; past worn here in April with pants
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; purchased here last weekend for $32.00
I am sunblocked up for the field, but I like a physical sunblock for after the game.
- Earrings - local
L and I haven't seem much of Vizzini lately, with all this socializing.
|"Who are these strangers in my home?"|
|"What's the rumpus?"|
|"I'll have to report this suspicious activity."|
I bought a set of watercolour pencils, so that I can play with colouring some of my projects.
Tammy really liked it.
It took me about an hour to do the tile, then I got dressed up for dinner.
- Dress - I'M Isola Marras; last seen here in February with pink loafers
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia, Louise, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) with red and purple
- Green cuff - Catalyst Leather, thrifted
- Purple cuff - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Silver ring - Bauxo
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Tammy owns a gift and clothing store - of course, I looked around!
After many cocktails and a bottle of wine, I slept heavily last night - I kept having horrible stressy work dreams, which means I need some downtime, stat!
- Top - Ann Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in January with neutral-o-rama
- Skirt - Boss Orange, Hugo Boss, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 with Kim Cattrall's jacket
- Shoes - Born, consignment; featured here at Shoe Shine #27, and last seen here in April with chartreuse
I walked to town, got groceries, then ran a couple of errands. I stopped in a couple of thrift stores, and was lucky to find a few things.
I found this cheery chartreuse jacket for only $8.50 at the WIN Boutique.
I really loved this white eyelet dress. It's the perfect shape.
It's by Lord & Taylor (sold at the Bay department store) - their stuff is very pricey. This was only $23.50, which is a great price.
The mod side of me loves this stripey dress.
And now...time to go make lasagna for dinner, and chill with L and the Vizz-meister.
|"Don't bother me unless it's dinnertime."|
|"I've still got my eye on you."|