Whew, I worked an extra two hours today - so much to do, but now I feel a little more on top of things.
- Coat - Desigual by Christian Lacroix, consignment; purchased here for $82.00
- Dress - Land's End, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 with studs
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here with a major pouf in December 2014
I was told when I bought my first piece of Desigual in the Desigual store in London that it's pronounced "dez-uh-gwell". I have heard "duh-sig-you-well" too, but I'll take the word of the person who works in their stores.
And isn't it pretty done up?
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - gift from Lise
I'm off to make barbecue chicken pizza for a late dinner, and then crashing on the couch!