Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
I'm sharing one of my favourite designer finds. I'm not all about the name, but it's a handy shortcut oftentimes for quality. I adore Vivienne Westwood and will likely never own the "real thing", like a studio item, but these are close, right?
They are plastic and they smell. Seriously, like candy. I think it's on purpose.
here's where I first wore them, and here's the last time.
I really love how the back of the shoe cups the heel, and the sexy shape of them. I've worn them for work and for parties. For me, these are the perfect example of loving everything in your wardrobe.
And they're way more comfortable than they look.
Okay, your turn! Show us a pair of shoes that you love!
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.