I've been doing the Wardrobe Challenges put on by Jane at The Small Fabric of My Life since 2008 - by my count, this is the 5th Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
- Between Feb 20th and Feb 24th you need to choose 10 items from your wardrobe including skirts, dresses, tops, knitwear, and shoes to mix and match.
- You can add five accessories such as scarves, but hosiery, jewellery and underwear is not included.
- Outerwear is not included as it is still very cold.
This is the first time that jewelry hasn't been limited to being one of the five accessories, so I'm pretty excited about that!
I had a hard time picking out 10 clothing and shoe choices from my small 30-item February wardrobe, so my mix may not be as creative as it has been in years past, but we'll see if I can come up with some more interesting ways to wear these 10 items. I'm always up for a challenge!
Without further ado...my items are:
1. The Desigual coat.
2. The leather shirt
3. The turquoise sweater
4. The Burberry white shirt
5. The brown wool sweater
6. The purple skirt
7. The black asymmetrical skirt
8. The cropped jeans
9. and 10. The Fly London green shoes and the leopard flats
Accessories (limited to 5). 1. Purple belt, and 2. Leopard scarf.
So, what do you think? Could you make five outfits out of this assortment?
If you're interested, check out my capsules of previousWardrobe Challenges here (scroll down to "Wardrobe Challenges and Theme Weeks").