This my 3rd Wardrobe Challenge of 10 pieces of clothing/footwear and 5 accessories (links to the previous ones in the sidebar under "Fashion Stuff"). I have pretty much got my own formula down: 2-3 skirts, a dress, about 3 tops, 2-3 pairs of shoes/boots, 1 pair of earrings, 1 belt and a mix of bracelet/necklaces and/or a scarf.
I couldn't wait to wear my 3 new things I got at Winner's on Friday night...so I incorporated them into my 10 items! This threw everything into disarray, but what a challenge!
Now, without further ado...
1. Leather belt (Plum)
2. Vintage green bracelet (Mom's)
3. Vintage green bead necklace (Mom's)
4. Vintage crystal clip-on earrings (50s)
5. Gold chain (Grandma J's)
I like having at least one necklace that doubles as a bracelet - in this case, the gold chain.
1. Teal thin sweater (Kersh)
2. Mustard tee (Mexx)
3. Graphic tee (Lisa International) - new item, $19.99 at Winners
4. White tux-style jacket (Club Monaco, consignment)
5. Grey wool bubble skirt pinstriped strapless dress (Club Monaco, consignment)
I will also be doing a coat and bag on Friday, as well as a scarf/hat/gloves, if the weather doesn't cooperate. For the rest of the week, I will be walking to and from work, so I'll be wearing my usual workout clothes and carring a knapsack - which I'm not counting towards the challenge items, naturally.
Let the 3rd Capsule Wardrobe Challenge begin!